Absolutely despicable building and it has only gotten worse since management switched to AIY. The initial property manager for AIY who came in did nothing but bad mouth the prior management company...her biggest argument was the fact that the pool was out of service and "she was working to remedy that" instead of worrying about the true issues at hand at on site such as water damage in the building's hallways, smoking within buildings, an absolutely sickening amount of trash and debris building up around the property's buildings, parking lots (including shattered glass within tons of parking spaces), and around the trash cans/dumpsters which are almost always full. There's even trash in the hallways and management 'threatens' residents with notices about imposing fines to try and remedy this problem versus actively cleaning or having staff maintain order. TRAGIC! Most of the residents also have no regard for the property and live it sheer filth and vile conditions.
As mentioned by another resident...the A/C units are poor and management won't replace them as they are "functional" however, your apartment's temperature will suffer and fluctuate as a result of this so expect to pay a RIDICULOUSLY high electric bill. It really is a pain.
Maintenance issues are handled slowly unless you state its an emergency and be sure to clear whatever area needs attention because maintenance will not clean up after themselves and should something be ruined in the process (for example: my bathroom rug was) so be it.
You will have to call, email, and leave voicemails to truly have your concerns heard but they will still go unaddressed. Staff could care less about what occurs as long as your rent is paid. AIY's mission (see below) is a sheer hoax as they simply want your rent but will do nothing to make your experience as a resident worth it.
"Founded in 2003 by native Clevelanders, AIY Properties has grown through aggressive investment and unwavering commitment to its mission:
To offer a unique living experience where the high standards of Quality, Value, Trust, Security, Customer Care, Unity and Good Stewardship thrives in our communities, so our place is truly YOUR HOME.
With a large portfolio of properties, AIY offers a wide range of rental options worth considering. AIY Properties will continue to invest in upgrades and amenities. Through continual improvement, dedication to our Core Values, and a strong commitment to green initiatives, we aim to lead and differentiate ourselves within our marketspace."
I know that the rent is relatively low compared to other properties but if you can spare yourself the headache. The hallways smell, the buildings are out-of-date, the grounds are filthy, and things are always broken. I NEVER invite company over. It's embarrassing. It's miserable living here and I am happy to soon be a former resident.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "I am very disappointed in the Product. not only did I waste my money I wasted my time, because I had to ship the product back it cost me another..."
- "Purchased 2015 Buick Encore year after we got it big bubble appears on front tire side well thought it was defective tires they told me it was from hitting a..."
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."