Aiy Properties - SPARE YOURSELF THE HASSLE OF MOVING INTO THEIR PROPERTIES!
Absolutely despicable building and it has only gotten worse since management switched to AIY. The initial property manager for AIY who came in did nothing but bad mouth the prior management company...her biggest argument was the fact that the pool was out of service and "she was working to remedy that" instead of worrying about the true issues at hand at on site such as water damage in the building's hallways, smoking within buildings, an absolutely sickening amount of trash and debris building up around the property's buildings, parking lots (including shattered glass within tons of parking spaces), and around the trash cans/dumpsters which are almost always full. There's even trash in the hallways and management 'threatens' residents with notices about imposing fines to try and remedy this problem versus actively cleaning or having staff maintain order. TRAGIC! Most of the residents also have no regard for the property and live it sheer filth and vile conditions.
As mentioned by another resident...the A/C units are poor and management won't replace them as they are "functional" however, your apartment's temperature will suffer and fluctuate as a result of this so expect to pay a RIDICULOUSLY high electric bill. It really is a pain.
Maintenance issues are handled slowly unless you state its an emergency and be sure to clear whatever area needs attention because maintenance will not clean up after themselves and should something be ruined in the process (for example: my bathroom rug was) so be it.
You will have to call, email, and leave voicemails to truly have your concerns heard but they will still go unaddressed. Staff could care less about what occurs as long as your rent is paid. AIY's mission (see below) is a sheer hoax as they simply want your rent but will do nothing to make your experience as a resident worth it.
"Founded in 2003 by native Clevelanders, AIY Properties has grown through aggressive investment and unwavering commitment to its mission:
To offer a unique living experience where the high standards of Quality, Value, Trust, Security, Customer Care, Unity and Good Stewardship thrives in our communities, so our place is truly YOUR HOME.
With a large portfolio of properties, AIY offers a wide range of rental options worth considering. AIY Properties will continue to invest in upgrades and amenities. Through continual improvement, dedication to our Core Values, and a strong commitment to green initiatives, we aim to lead and differentiate ourselves within our marketspace."
I know that the rent is relatively low compared to other properties but if you can spare yourself the headache. The hallways smell, the buildings are out-of-date, the grounds are filthy, and things are always broken. I NEVER invite company over. It's embarrassing. It's miserable living here and I am happy to soon be a former resident.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "Look at all this they are a horrible company..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I was browsing through groupon looking to score a good deal when I found a huge scam. First of all they are trying to pass off a cheaply made generic..."
- "2/14/2016 As I was cooking Bertollli shrimp asparagus & penne, I noticed something large and brown. As I stirred it, I saw that it was cardboard! A few pieces of a..."
- "I placed a bid & subsequently won and paid for an item, Microsoft Office 2007. The seller stated in their description that returns accepted for the period of 14..."